On the comfortable road to recovery
Contour Garments offers a unique selection of high quality and medically designed range of compression garments.
Compression garments can be worn following various types of surgery, during and after pregnancy and just for support and comfort. The garments are carefully selected by a large number of therapists, midwives, obstetricians and surgeons.
They are stretchy and elastic, and they are worn directly over the target area. As the name implies, they compress the healing area.
When reducing stress in target areas, it enhances the healing ability that our body has naturally.
Constricting clothing covering the area that is healing, it is actually very supportive.
Wearing a compression garment may actually be able to increase your comfort during recovery as well. The pressure that it exerts can have a stabilizing influence.By holding things tightly in place, it can help you to avoid sudden, uncomfortable movement or pressures.
Compression garments can be beneficial to assist with:
- Back, pelvic and sciatica pain minimization
- Posture improvement
- Abdominal support
- Organ repositioning
- Ligament stabilisation
- Post-partum healing (C-section and natural deliver)
- Vulva Varicosities
- Temporary Urinary Incontinence during and post pregnancy
- Preventing Diastasis recti (DRAM), common condition in women after birth. Diastasis negatively affects the strength of the abdominal wall and can aggravate or initiate other problems)
- Pregnancy related discomfort
- Perineal trauma post episiotomy and post 2nd and 3rd degrees tears
If you experience any of the symptoms listed above, please see your doctor.
See our selling items now